StumbleUpon Button

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My First 500 Views!!!

7 days 1 hour and 40 minutes ago, I posted my introduction to this blog.  I just received my 500th view.  My mind is blown!  You guys are the best!  I can't wait to find a way to pay you back.  Now... how do I get more than 5 followers?  Hahaha!  Oh, the trials of a blogging rookie.  :D  I'm floating on cloud nine right now, you have no idea!

Love Love Love,
Stephanie

Update 11/16/11 19:00 PST:  I'm at 800 and at this rate, I'll hit 1,000 sometime tonight or early tomorrow.  I am just BLOWN AWAY by your support!  I am so excited for where this blog is going to take me.  If you haven't already, I'd love for you to follow me.  Thanks a million!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, gorgeous! It's always a great feeling knowing there are people out there excited about what you post :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. i love it. isnt it so great.. dont u feel so loved. i'm a new follower. come check out my blog.. i have a giveaway going on and would love for you to enter!
    itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete